Important Advisory for CSC VLEs for Using NSDL PAN Service from Digital Seva Portal
CSC SPV has composed imperative warning for CSC VLEs for Using NSDL PAN Service from Digital Seva Portal. Points of interest are given underneath:
- Kindly send duly signed and photo affixed system generated PAN application form bearing 15 digit acknowledgement no. (in Original) to NSDL e-Gov at below address within thirty days of application:
Income Tax PAN Services Unit
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
13/D Kurla Industrial Estate,
Nari Seva Sadan Road,
Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai.
Physical application/supporting documents shall not be treated as received if;
- Documents received are in damaged condition.
- Photocopy of PAN application form is received.
- Alterations have been made in the details printed on PAN application form/supporting documents.
- PAN Application is not system generated application bearing15 digit acknowledgment number.
- Incorrect acknowledgment number mentioned on supporting documents submitted against discrepancy/ies marked by NSDL e-Gov.
- Attestation (if any) should not be done over the Photo, Signature or any other details printed on the PAN application form.
- Scan and create a single PDF file for one PAN application and its supporting documents. Save the PDF file as the 15 acknowledgement number of the application before uploading it to NSDL e-Gov.
- Check PAN application status using status track facility of NSDL e-Gov on https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html.
- Discrepancy (if any) is communicated to applicant on the ‘email ID’ mentioned in the PAN application. Same can be checked through abovementioned status track facility.
- Special attention is required from VLEs prior to scanning or forwarding physical PAN applications to NSDL e-Gov for the aspects given below:
- PAN applications of Minor applicants should be signed by Representative Asseessee (RA) only.
- Thumb Impression of Applicant should be attested by Magistrate/Notary Public/Gazetted Officer, under official seal and stamp only. Thumb Impression attested by Digital Seva Kendra/CSC will not be accepted by NSDL e-Gov.
- Proof of Office Address in applicant’s name should also be provided along with the proof of residence address if Office Address is mentioned by applicant on PAN application.
- Applicant should not mention Husband’s Name in Father’s Name field even in case of Married Ladies.
- Note down 15 digit acknowledgment number /12 digit transaction number generated after filling the form as a future reference number.
Apply for Pan Card through Common Service Center-Pan Card is a distinguishing proof record issued by Indian Income Tax Department under the Supervision of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). It is a Unique 10 Alpha Numeric Characters. It is required for different administrations and offices like Payment of Income Tax, Opening of D-MAT A/c, For Payment/Refund of TDS and so forth. To get the PAN Card , covetous individual can apply through Common Service Centers (CSC).
For Consumer’s convenience,CSCs offering the different Government to Citizens Services. Skillet Card Service is additionally one of them. Candidate can way to deal with closest CSC to apply for Pan Card. Application Form will be filled by CSC Operator i.e. Town Level Entrepreneur (VLE) on the benefit of candidate. He is required to present the important archives to VLE. Rundown of required Supporting archives is as-
1. Identity Proof
2. Residence Proof
3. Passport Size Photographs
Documents necessary for Identity Proof-
1. Aadhar Card
2. School Leaving Certificate
3. Matriculation Certificate
4. Degree from recognised Board or Institute
6. Ration Card
7. Voter Card
8. Driving License
Documents necessary for Address Proof-
1. Aadhar Card
3. Electricity Bill
4. Telephone Bill
5. Water Bill
6. Voter Card
Bill Shall not be older than 6 months.
Process Followed by VLE to fill the Application for Issuance of Pan Card-
VLE need to log in to the Website with the ID/ Password provided at the time of registration.
1. Fill the Application Form with the required data given by applicant.
2. Upload the PAN Form, Photo, Signature and the Supporting Documents as mentioned above.
3. After submission of documents, VLE need to make the payment.
4. Generate the acknowledgement Receipt.
5. Create batch on regular intervals having at least one application.
6. At the end of every month, all hard copies and batch detail sheet need to send through courier to the required address.