It is Mandatory for All VLEs To become a Rural Authorized Person ( RAP) |
Rural Authorized Person (RAP) is an individual who has a license to solicit or negotiate an Insurance policy with a client on behalf of the insurance companies. VLEs can now become a Rural Authorized Person (RAP) to be able to sell Insurance products through APNA CSC Portal. To become a RAP VLE has to complete the RAP training modules and pass in RAP exam conducted by NIELIT.
Hurray Updated link for registration http://220.127.116.11/insurance/ .
Benefits of becoming a RAP
- Online hassle free licensing
- Existing agents of Insurance companies can have RAP license
- Over the counter policy issuance
- Access to multiple companies under one portal
- Instant commission for all products sold
- VLE’s can sell both Life & General Insurance products.
These are key Benefits of Becoming a RAP (Rural Authorized Person)
It is mandatory for all VLEs to become a RAP. ALL VLEs should register themselves for RAP service and to appear for RAP exam using the
Updated link for registration http://18.104.22.168/insurance/ .